Thursday, October 22, 2009

Making the BIG decision (2007)

Jeff and I actually decided we wanted to get married at our beloved annual Ski Sale trip in Sun Valley, Idaho. It seemed Jeff and I had both gotten our answer that we were ready to tie the knot, so we went ahead and confirmed our feelings about it with one another. But, we didn't make things official until about a month later in Jeff's second home, Rio.

We were in Brazil for Thanksgiving with Jeff's family, and one of the days Brandon, Jeff and I took a trip up to Sugar Loaf, in Rio, to see the view. The day had gotten pretty packed and the family was rushing to make sure that we were able to go, so I could see the view from Sugar Loaf. We rode a tram that took us to the top and started wandering around. Jeff managed to find a semi excluded spot and got down on his knee and asked me to marry him. I was totally oblivious to the situation and had no clue that was the plan in going up there. It was awesome! I could not have chosen a better place to be proposed to!

The best part of the whole experience was our wonderful photographer. The family had sent Brandon along to take pictures of the event. It was great to have him along and it was great to get pics.
(The mtn. in the background of the bottom pic is Sugar Loaf)







No comments:

Post a Comment