Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We're having a baby!!!!!! (2008)

For some reason, every month after we were married I thought that I was pregnant. I don't know why I was so paranoid about it but I was. We were not in a position to have a baby, and the thought of it freaked Jeff out quite a bit. So, I decided to play on his emotions and created a pretty great April Fool's trick.

I worked at Meridian at the time and there was a girl working there who was pregnant. So, I took a water bottle to work and asked her to go to the bathroom in it so I could borrow her urine. For about two or three days before April Fool's I kept telling Jeff that I felt weird and I didn't know what was wrong with me. I acted like I was a couple days late and kept saying little things to Jeff about it. He kept telling me that I should just go get a pregnancy test, and I would just act like I was scared to. Finally I went and bought two pregnancy tests. He sat on the bed while I went in and took one. I had previously hidden the bottle of urine in our bathroom closet, so I pulled it out and poured it over the stick. Then I made him come in and look at it with me. When he saw the positive sign he went silent and just walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed with a blank stare on his face. He was terrified!!! I walked in and said, "aren't you going to give me a hug?"

After that I said I would go make sure and take the second one, and that one I took normal. I then showed him the negative and said, "April Fools!!!". The look of relief on his face saved me from any wrath. I scared him terribly!!! It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment